Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Sport Intelligence Training
Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 6:45 AM - Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM (MDT)
Sport IQ presents... Game Intelligence Training!
When you register for Sport Intelligence Training, you’ll be giving yourself the best shot at proven development, with a unique coaching methodology designed for the 21st century athlete:
- Application of skills and tactics during fun, competitive game-like situations
- More opportunities to handle the puck, compete and make decisions under pressure
- Innovative and exclusive curriculum using Smart Transitional Games - developed through the application of the latest research and fine-tuned through 25+ years of coaching and teaching experience
- Exposure to situations stimulating transferable life skills: the competencies of problem-solving, collaboration, adaptability, demonstrating initiative, communication, analysis, and passion
- Character-based leadership style emphasizing respect and discipline
- Transformational, positive coaching style to facilitate self-confidence and self-esteem
- Long-Term Athlete Development model
WHAT: Sport Intelligence Training – Eight (8) one-hour ice sessions
WHO: Boys and Girls...
Group 1: For Atom and Pee Wee players (born in 1999 - 2001)
Group 2: For Bantam and Midget players (born in 1996 - 1998)
WHERE: Cochrane - Rink TBA
WHEN: Mar 15 - May 3, 2012 Thursday mornings 0645 - 0745
HOW MUCH: $240 plus credit card fees
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
(587) 229-9797 cell
A Waiver must be signed by the parent and child prior to going on-ice. Waivers will be available from the instructor prior to the session (at the rink).
When & Where
Sport IQ trains amateur and professional athletes from U5 to adult across a variety of invasion sports, including Hockey, Soccer and Futsal, Basketball, Lacrosse, Rugby (Touch, League and Union), Football, Handball, and even Waterpolo! We also mentor coaches, deliver professional development to teachers, and provide consulting services to schoolboards and sport associations.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can be of help!